SWEET WINE TORRONTÉS
Burbujas de Altura Winery
- Origin: Cafayate – Salta – Argentina.
- Vine’s altitude: 1.800 M.A.S.L. (5.900 FEET)
- Variety: Torrontés 100%.
- Vineyard age: 25 years
- Harvest: Very early in march, by hand, in 15 kg cases (33 lb). Pre-selection in vineyards.
- Wine serving temperature: 3º to 7º C (37º to 45ªF).
- Conserve: Store in a fresh dark place, and with no vibrating
- Elaboration: Maceration and naturally selected fermentation grape yeasts. Slow and cold fermentation until the desired sugar and alcohol are obtained.
- Ideal to drink as aperitive paired with cheeses and/or dry fruits. Sweet creamy cakes. Also used to prepare cocktails.