Burbujas de Altura Winery
Origin: Cafayate – Salta – Argentina.
- Vine’s altitude: 1.800 M.A.S.L. (5.900 FEET)
- Variety: Torrontés 100%.
- Vineyard age: 25 years.
- Harvaest: Early February, by hand, in 15 kg cases (33 lb). pre-selection in vineyards.
- Wine serving temperature: 3º to 7º C (37º to 45ªF).
- Conserve: Store in a fresh dark place, and with no vibrating
- Elaboration: Cold maceration before pressing. Fermentation under low temperatures to preserve freshness.
Ideal pairing: strong cheeses, seafood, sushi and ¨empanadas from Salta¨. Recommended with meals in summer and as an aperitive in winter.