BURBUJAS DE ALTURA – BRUT NATURE
Elaborated with the emblematic Torrontés grapes from Cafayate in the Calchaquí Valley.
- Origin: Cafayate – Salta – Argentina.
- Vine’s altitude: 1.800 M.A.S.L. (5.900 FEET)
Variety: 100% Torrontés
- Harvest: Beginning of january, very early and by hand, in cases of 15 kg (33 lb) in an artisan way looking for delicatesse in the product.
- Elaboration method: Traditional.
Maceration of the fruit and fermentation under low temperature to obtain unique finesse and persitent aromas. All worked in an artisan way.
Second fermentation inside every bottle.
Disgorging produced by hand and later final corcked without any addition.
It is lounched as it came out of the cave, after the drilling on the drill rack.
- Tirage: Purely artisanal. Re-fermenting in each bottle at low temperatures.
Time on lees: 18 months
- Service temperature: Between 2º C and 6º C (36º F to 43ºF)
- Conservation: In an obscure place, without vibrations.
Production: 4.000 bottles
- Alcohol: 12 % Alc. by Vol.
Sugar: 6 g/l