BURBUJAS DE ALTURA – NATURE
- Origin: Cafayate – Salta – Argentina.
- Vine’s altitude: 1.800 M.A.S.L (5.900 Feet)
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Harvest: Beginning of january, very early and by hand, in cases of 15 kg (33 lb) in an artisan way looking for delicatesse in the product.
- Tirage: Purely artisanal. re-fermenting in every bottle at low temperatures.
- Service temperature: Between 2º C and 6º C (36º F to 43ºF)
- Conservation: In an obscure place, without vibrations
- Production: 2.000 bottles.
- Time on lees: 12 months.
- Alcohol: 12% Alc. by Vol.
- Sugar: 3 G/L.
Elaboration method: Traditional or Champenoise.
Maceration of the fruit and fermentation under low temperature to obtain unique finesse and persitent aromas. All worked in an artisan way.
Second fermentation inside every bottle.
Disgorging produced by hand and later final corcked without any addition.
It is lounched as it came out of the cave, after the drilling on the drill rack.