BURBUJAS DE ALTURA – EXTRA BRUT
Elaborated with the emblematic Torrontés grapes from Cafayate in the Calchaquí Valley.
- Origin: Cafayate – Salta – Argentina.
Vine’s altitude: 1.800 M.A.S.L. (5.900 FEET)
Variety: 100% Torrontés
- Harvest: Beginning of January, very early and by hand, in cases of 15 kg (33 lb)
- Elaboration method: Traditional.
Since beginning until ending the process in our vineyards. maceration of the fruit and fermentation under low temperatures to obtain unique aromas, tiny and persistent bubbles.
Second fermentation inside every bottle. disgorging made in an artisan way looking for delicatesse in the product.
Added expedition liquor elaborated by us to give it a sweety nuance proper from the extra brut.
- Tirage: Purely artisanal. Re-fermenting in each bottle at low temperatures.
Time on lees: 18 months.
- Service temperature: between 2º C and 6º C (36º F to 43ºF)
- Conservation: between In an obscure place, without vibrations
Production: 5.000 bottles
- Alcohol: 12 % Alc. by Vol.
Sugar: 11 g/l