Burbujas de Altura Winery
Origin: Cafayate – Salta – Argentina.
Vine’s altitude: 1.800 M.A.S.L. (5.900 FEET)
Variety: Malbec 100%.
Vineyard age: 30 years.
- Harvesting date: First fortnight February, by hand, in 15 kg cases (33 lb). Pre-selection in vineyard.
- Wine serving temperature: 6º to 8º C (43º to 46 ªF).
- Conservation: 15 months in bottle.
- Elaboration: Directly gentled pressed of Malbec Grapes, obtaining a light color but with an intereseting volume in mouth, wich persists later in the wine. 30 days of fermentation of the must without the pomace, under low temperature. Removing the lees during 4 months in the vat.
- Ideal to accompany in hot summer times; only as refresher or cold foods, salad.