Burbujas de Altura Winery
Origin: Cafayate – Salta – Argentina.
- Vine’s altitude: 1.800 M.A.S.L. (5.900 FEET)
- Variety: Malbec 100%.
- Vineyard age: 25 years.
- Harvest time: Beginning of march, by hand, in 15 kg cases (33 lb). Pre-selection in vineyards.
- Wine serving temperature: 16º to 18º C (61º to 64ªF).
- Conserve: Store in a fresh dark place, and with no vibrating
- Aging potential: 5 years
- Elaboration: Cold maceration. fermentation 20 days, 23 – 28°C (73º F TO 82ªF), manual gentle dip, wetting softly the cap, oak contact during fermentation, searching for a fruit explotion. Long maceration (4 weeks), malolactic fermentation during autumn.
Long fermentation (3 weeks), one year in vat before bottling, 6 months in bottle.
- You can keep it for 5 years and then it will express all its potential!
- Ideal pairing with red meats or pasta with a strong sauce
- Decanting one hour before drinking is recommended