TINQUIAO CABERNET SAUVIGNON
Burbujas de Altura Winery
Origin: Cafayate – Salta – Argentina.
- Vine’s altitude: 1.800 M.A.S.L. (5.900 FEET)
- Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon 100%.
- Vineyard age: 24 years
- Harvest: Late march, by hand, in 15 kg cases (33 lb). Pre-selection in vineyards.
- Wine serving temperature: 16º to 18º C (61º to 64ªF).
- Conserve: Store in a fresh dark place, and with no vibrating.
- Aging potential: 6 years
- Elaboration: Cold maceration. Fermentation 10 days, 23 to 28°C (73º F to 82ªF), wetting the cap, manual gentle dip, wetting softly the cap, oak contact during fermentation, seeking the varietal highest´s expression. Malolactic fermentation during autumn.
- Winery conservation: 12 months in vat, and 6 months in bottle. We are convinced that in the calchaquí valley the cabernet sauvignon has a unique expression. It can be kept perfectly up to 6 years.
Ideal to pair with meats with strong sauces, casseroles, and “empanadas”.
Decanting one hour before drinking is recommended.