TINQUIAO CABERNET FRANC
Burbujas de Altura Winery
Origin: Cafayate – Salta – Argentina.
- Vine’s altitude: 1.800 M.A.S.L. (5.900 FEET)
- Variety: Cabernet Franc 100%.
- Vineyard age: 10 years.
- Harvest time: Early march, by hand, in 15 kg cases (33 lb). Pre-selection in vineyards.
- Wine serving temperature: 16º to 18º C (61º to 64ªF).
- Conserve: Store in a fresh dark place, and with no vibrating.
- Aging potential: 5 years
- Elaboration: Cold maceration. fermentation: 15 days, 23 to 28°C (73º F TO 82ªF), wetting the cap, manual gentle dip, wetting softly the cap, oak contact during fermentation, seeking the highest varietal expression. malolactic fermentation during autumn.
- Conservation: 12 months in vat, and 6 months in bottle.
- Ideal pairing meat cooked on wood, sausages and fish.
- Decanting one hour before drinking is recommended.